Empowering other humans and helping them transition into a holistic lifestyle.
· Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Health and Physical Education
· Sports Accredited Nutritionist
· Functional Training Level 1 Strength Training
· Training for Power
· Performance Nutrition Level 1 & Level 2
· Performance PT Coach Level 1 & Level 2
· Applied Women’s Physiology & Training
· The Art of ‘Gen Pop’ Transformations
· Science of Nutrition Layne Norton
· Training the Physique Athlete Layne Norton
· Private mentorship and Coaching with Mark Carroll including – program design, bodybuilding training, training methods and nutrition.
· Currently – Private mentorship with Coach Corey Baldock including- Metabolic Recomposition, bodybuilding coaching, program design, training methods – commenced last 6 months
· Currently – Private mentorship with Coach Jake Doleschal including – Interpreting blood work results, advanced supplement protocols, Gut health, foundations of exercise selection and program design, foundations of nutritional programming – commenced last 18 months
My entire life has revolved around health and Fitness. In my younger adult years I excelled in multiple sports but primarily Track & field, where I competed as a National Heptathlete and 400m Hurdler.
I joined the Australian Army at 17 years of age and served for 7 years. I further developed my athletic abilities and learned to adapt, perform and excel in extremely demanding environments. Subsequently, developing an enormous amount of resilience.
I have a strong passion for motivating, empowering and educating people on all things health, fitness and wellbeing. Due to my background I have extensive knowledge on rehabilitation and gut health issues. I have personally dealt with Endometriosis – so I focus deeply on the cause of Gut Health, hormones, and immune issues. By focusing on blood interpretation, supplement protocols, and optimal foods/lifestyle choices to help you be healthy from the inside out.
I largely focus on 3 main pillars, Mental Health, Nutrition, Fitness, and in that order. Bettering yourself is a huge mental game and as such, my aim is to help clients be happy from the inside out. I endeavour to grow clients into strong confident individuals, help them find their fire and show them their ultimate potential. I am not here to coach with one aspect of your life, but all.
Get In Touch