White Christmas Rocky Road
- 1/3 cup pistachios, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup macadamias, lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 150 g cacao butter
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Melt together the cacao butter & cashew butter in a saucepan then set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a large bowl & add the maple syrup and stir well to combine.
- Gently stir through the remaining ingredients then pour into a baking paper lined tray. Pop it in the fridge or freezer to set before cutting.
- This can be stored in the fridge for a week (as IF you’re not going to eat it before then) or in the freezer for a couple of months.