Group Training Coach
- Dedicated group fitness coach
- Live the life
- Holistic approach to health and fitness
- We’re looking for a Group Training Coach with passion and purpose who is driven to support the community and members to achieve amazing results and live their best life.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive onboarding process, ongoing systems and development to ensure a long-lasting and successful career.
- You will be part of a very close-knit team, therefore being a team player is imperative. A standard of excellence in everything you do is paramount and we won’t settle for anything less.
- We look for coaches that go above and beyond for our members and community. One of our core values is to ‘Be the Benchmark’, as a group training coach this needs to resonate with you.
The following items are imperative to ensure you are the right fit for the role.
- Current Cert IV in fitness and insurance
- Up to date first aid and CPR/AED
- Goal orientated
- Personable, genuine, warm and welcoming
- Walk the walk – you cannot inspire if you are not inspired
- Not set in your ways, always looking to grow and expand your knowledge
- Reliable – No lip service, you do what you say you are going to do
- Team player & community focused
- Champion TechnoGym x Function Well initiative
- Holistic approach – Knowledge in our four key pillars; Mindset, Nutrition, Movement and Restoration
What we Provide:
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well family.
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfilment
- Complimentary Platinum membership
- A generous earning potential
- A positive, supportive team environment
- Comprehensive onboarding process, ongoing systems and development
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a 30 second video introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!