Function Well is a place to optimise your health and enhance your lifestyle. Home to a holistic approach to fitness and wellness with a 24/7 gym floor and 6 custom built studios across 3 expansive levels.
We are looking for a positive and dedicated professional to come on board and be a part of an exciting phase of growth for Function Well.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well community
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfilment
- Opportunities for growth within the company and up-skilling
- A positive, supportive team environment
- Function Well is more than just a gym, it is a brand that is built on purpose and passion. The standards are high but we work as a team and look out for one another.
- Our culture and values are what make working with us rewarding. Across all areas of the business we focus on holistic wellbeing, fostering community and achieving results.
- Access to FW Team Care initiatives including a complimentary platinum membership, Learning & Development grants, flexible working arrangements plus free coffee!
As a Marketing Specialist, your role is crucial in supporting the overall marketing efforts of the company. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks to ensure successful marketing campaigns, promotion of products, services, events and event coordination.
- Campaign planning and execution
- Content creation and management
- Digital marketing
- Analytics and reporting
- Brand management
- Event management and coordination
- Social media management
- Lead generation and nurturing
As a Marketing Specialist, your success relies on a combination of creativity, analytical skills, and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour. Effective communication and project management skills are also crucial for coordinating various marketing and events initiatives successfully.
This role requires high levels of communication and collaborations across departments and key stakeholders, as well as an understanding of the industry and market trends.
Ideally this candidate has 3-5 years experience in marketing. Within the health and fitness industry is a bonus but not essential. The candidate must also possess the following traits:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creative flair
- Strong teamwork skills
- Project management and managing multiple projects and deadlines
High levels of competency and experience with:
- Adobe InDesign
- Meta Business Suite / Later / scheduling tools
- Microsoft Office suite
- Google Analytics
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter on why you are the perfect person for the role to: email@example.com.
Please note due to the high number of applications we may only get back to those who are successful.