Performance Coach (Personal Trainer)
at our NEW Toombul Facility
Currently scheduled to open April 21, Function Well Toombul will deliver our holistic philosophy, in a new luxe, 5-star facility and fitness experience like never before. We have left no stone unturned to ensure every part of our members journey is world class – The environment is everything when it comes to being fit. Our expert team, the design of our GYM floor, specialised group training rooms, studios and Restoration Zone will be unparalleled.
We are excited to be bringing a new offering to this location with a Refuel Bar providing nutrient dense salads, smoothies and amazing coffee
We are looking for 5 positive, dedicated and career focused fitness professionals to come on board around March next year to be part of the exciting opening stage.
- Full time, dedicated coach. Not a side gig
- Live the life
- Holistic approach
We’re looking for coaches with initiative and passion to maximise our world class state of the art facility, offering and environment to help their clients achieve amazing results and live their best life.
You are provided with a comprehensive onboarding process, ongoing systems and development to ensure a long-lasting successful career.
You will be part of a very close-knit team, being a team player is imperative – this means regular team meetings. A standard of excellence in everything you do is paramount. We look for coaches that go above and beyond for their clients, one of our core values is to Be the Benchmark, as a coach this needs to resonate with you?
The following items make sure you are the right fit for the role:
- Current Cert IV in fitness and insurance
- Up to date first aid and CPR/AED
- Goals orientated
- Walk the walk – you cannot inspire if you are not inspired
- Experienced in fitness
- Track record of getting clients results
- Not set in your ways, always looking to grow and expand your knowledge
- Reliable – No lip service, you do what you say you are going to do
- Team player
- Holistic approach – Knowledge in our 4 pillars; Mindset, nutrition, movement and restoration
- Personable, genuine, warm and welcoming
What we Provide:
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well family
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfillment
- A free membership
- A generous earning potential
- A positive, supportive team environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 100 words on why you would be the perfect person for this role.