Performance Coach (Personal Trainer)
Home to a holistic approach to fitness and wellness. Function Well is a place to optimise your health and enhance your lifestyle.
Function Well is Australia’s first and most complete fitness and wellness hub. With a 24/7 gym floor and 5 custom built studios across 3 expansive levels.
We are looking for positive, dedicated and career focused fitness professional to come on board and be a part of this exciting phase of growth for Function Well.
- Full time, dedicated coach. Not a side gig
- Live the life
- Holistic approach to health and fitness
We’re looking for a performance coach with passion and purpose who is driven to support their clients achieve amazing results and live their best life.
You will be provided with a comprehensive onboarding process, ongoing systems and development to ensure a long-lasting and successful career.
You will be part of a very close-knit team, therefore being a team player is imperative. A standard of excellence in everything you do is paramount and we won’t settle for anything less.
We look for coaches that go above and beyond for their clients. One of our core values is to ‘Be the Benchmark’, as a coach this needs to resonate with you.
The following items are imperative to ensure you are the right fit for the role.
- Current Cert IV in fitness and insurance
- Up to date first aid and CPR/AED
- Goals orientated
- Personable, genuine, warm and welcoming
- Walk the walk – you cannot inspire if you are not inspired
- Track record of supporting your clients to achieve results
- Not set in your ways, always looking to grow and expand your knowledge
- Reliable – No lip service, you do what you say you are going to do
- Team player
- Holistic approach – Knowledge in our four key pillars; Mindset, Nutrition, Movement and Restoration
What we Provide:
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well family.
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfilment
- Complimentary Platinum membership
- Uncapped earning potential
- A positive, supportive team environment
- Comprehensive onboarding process, ongoing systems and development
How to Apply:
Please send your resume through to our Performance Coach Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.