Be Well. Bar – Manager, Full Time
About Be Well. Bar:
Be Well. Bar is part of Function Well Toombul – the new 5 star, state-of-the-art fitness and wellness hub at Toombul Shopping Centre.
Created by Brisbane hospitality personality Jake Harrison (My Kitchen Rules Winner 2020, My Kitchen Rules finalist 2013) Be Well. Bar will be a healthy, vibrant experience showcasing fresh, delicious and nutrient dense smoothies, salads and great quality coffee.
Set to open in April, we are on the hunt for a highly skilled hospitality professional with a knowledge of fast paced food and beverage operations to step into the role of Bar Manager.
Your role will report directly to the Management team of Function Well Toombul, driving the business forward and overseeing the front and back of house operations. As an established hospitality manager, we will empower you to lead by example and be hands on with your team in all aspects of management and Be Well. Bar operations as well as upholding the strong Function Well brand and philosophy.
- Being the face of Be Well. Bar
- Meeting restaurant financials and objectives
- Controlling purchasing costs and inventory levels
- Maintaining operations by implementing policies and standard operating procedures
- Enhancing guest satisfaction by identifying operational shortfalls and implementing corrective actions
- Recruiting, on-boarding, training, rostering, coaching, motivating and managing team members
- Proven leadership experience in hospitality particularly within high volume operations
- Solid business acumen
- Strong barista skills – minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Exceptional presentation, communication, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including weekends
- A profound focus on customer service and driven by results
You will be passionate and authentic, deliver genuine hospitality and keen to work within a fast moving and positive environment.
In return, you will work with a passionate, driven and high performing team entering an exciting growth phase for the business.
- Food Safety Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!