White Christmas Slice
- 1 scoop True protein WPI 90 Raw Coconut
- 100g Cacao Butter
- 30g Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3/4c Puffed Rice (15g)
- 1/4c Chopped almonds (35g)
- 3/4c Desiccated coconut (60g)
- 1/2c Dried cranberries (70g)
- 1/3c Pistachio Kernels (50g)
- 1/4c Pepitas (35g)
- 1/4c Cacao nibs (30g)
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Remove hot mixture from stovetop and mix in maple syrup and vanilla essence.
- Pour mixture into dry ingredients and stir through.
- Transfer the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper and press it with the back of a spoon until smooth.
- Place in the fridge overnight to allow the mixture to firm.