Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- Big handful kale, shredded
- Big handful red cabbage, shredded
- Any other ingredients you may like to use for the filling
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Line a tray with baking paper. No need to peel the sweet potatoes, just wash them. Pop the sweet potatoes on the tray and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for about an hour or until soft to touch.
- Take all the ingredients you are going to stuff them with and sauté it in a frying pan until it’s about 3/4 cooked then remove.
- Take your cooked sweet potatoes, cut them down the centre and use a spoon to push the filling to each side so you have a nice little galley in the middle for all the good bits. Stuff them choc-full with all the stuffing bits. Now would be a cracking time to sprinkle some cheese on top if you can handle it or even a good drizzle of homemade mayo. Whack them back in the oven on about 200C for 15 mins then dig in!