1. If the dates are somewhat hard, soak them in the coconut milk for about 15 minutes.
2. Process the almonds and desiccated coconut in a food processor until they are finely ground, working in batches based on the size of your machine.
3. Process the coconut milk, dates, coconut oil, eggs, and spices until the mixture is smooth.
4. Stir the wet mixture into the almond mixture. The texture should be as pictured, sticky enough to hold together. You can add an additional tablespoon or two of coconut milk if necessary.
5. Use a small cookie cutter ring to get round shapes. Simply line a baking sheet with parchment paper and then add two spoons of the batter into the ring.
6. Using your finger, gently pat the batter down to flatten the cookies.
7. Sprinkle the formed cookies with some more desiccated coconut.
8. Bake the cookies at 300°F for 15 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Recipes | 7 Nov 2018
Recipes | 30 Oct 2018
Sign up to receive monthly news and tips
Contact us or fill in the form below to arrange an induction with our friendly membership team. Looking forward to having you onboard!
(07) 3852 3938
76 Commercial Rd,
Teneriffe 4006 QLD
View On Map
Our friendly team are always happy to help with any questions you may have
Alternatively call us on (07) 3852 3938
Locals and first time visitors only - Conditions apply.
Call us on (07) 3852 3938