Nutra Organics Beef Pho with Bone Broth
- 300g wagyu porterhouse (or a beef cut of your choice)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Large knob of ginger
- 2 limes
- 80ml of fish sauce
- 1 chilli
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of mint or Vietnamese mint
- 6 sprigs of spring onion
- 250g rice noodles
- Couple of handfuls of bean shoots
- Sprinkle of fried shallots
- 2 heaped teaspoons of organic coconut sugar or palm sugar
- 50g of Nutra Organic’s Beef Bone Broth
- Put large pot on stove on high with some oil.
- Add beef to pot. If using a fatty cut of meat, start with fatty side/edge first as you are wanting to render it down and get as much flavour as possible. After a couple of minutes on fatty edge, cook on one side for approx 2 minutes and season the other side.
- After a couple of minutes flip steak and season other side, cook on second side for only approx 1 minute.
- After it has cooked on both sides, set beef aside to rest. Turn pot off heat and bring over to your bench.
- Put 2L of water in your kettle and boil.
- Finely chop 4 cloves of garlic and a large knob of ginger. Add them and The Wholefood Pantry Organic Coconut Sugar or palm sugar, the zest of 2 limes, 50g of Beef Bone Broth powder, 2L of boiled water, 80ml fish sauce and juice of 1 lime into a large pot.
- Put pot onto stove top on high heat and bring to the boil. Once boiled, add rice noodles and cook on the lower side of packet instructions as they’ll continue to cook as you serve it up.
- While waiting for pot to boil prepare garnish. Chop the tops off the mint and coriander, chop the chilli very finely and mix through the herbs.