Rockin’ Moroccan Nourish Bowl
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tins organic chickpeas, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 orange, halved
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large scoops of organic hummus
- 2 tbsp organic natural yogurt
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4 purple onion, thinly sliced
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- 1 cup The Wholefood Pantry White Quinoa
- 1 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Turmeric
- The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Slice sweet potato into thin rounds, drizzle olive oil and salt, place on a lined baking tray
- Chickpeas cover in spices, (reserving 1 tsp ground cumin) garlic, olive oil, lemon and 1/2 tsp salt, place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake both trays for 20 mins, set aside.
- Cook quinoa with remaining cumin and broth according to packet instructions
- When the quinoa is fully cooked, fluff with a fork and squeeze in 1/2 of orange juice and season with a pinch of salt.
- Cut the other orange half into small segments and stir through the quinoa with chopped almonds and mint.
Serve divide all ingredients into 2 bowls, serve hot.