Mango & Papaya Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup natural coconut yoghurt you can use regular dairy yoghurt if you prefer
- 1 cup frozen mango (we recommend fermenting them before freezing)
- 1 cup frozen red papaya (we recommend fermenting them before freezing)
- 2-3 tbsp collagen powder you can use another type of protein powder if you like
- 1/2 frozen zucchini chop before freezing
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower cooked and cooled before freezing
- 1 cup your choice of toppings, I used Paleo Hero muesli, hemp seeds & buckinis
In a high speed blender or food processor add the mango, papaya, zucchini and cauliflower and blend until smooth.
Add the collagen and yoghurt and blend again until combined.
Pour into a bowl and top with whatever spins your tyres that day. Any leftover mixture can be added into popsicle moulds and turned into ice blocks.