Carrot, Pumpkin & Coriander Soup (vegan. paleo)
- 550 g chopped pumpkin
- 3 lge carrots chopped
- 1 lge zucchini chopped
- 1 lge onion diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 L bone broth or 2 tbs Gevity Broth or veggie stock
- 400 ml coconut cream
- Sauté onion, garlic and coriander stems until onion is translucent.
- Add pumpkin, carrot, zucchini and broth and bring to the boil. Simmer over a low heat for 1hr.
- Add coconut cream and remaining coriander and blend with a stick blender or blender until smooth.