Beef and Sweet Potato Pie
The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Diced Steak
- Peeled and Finley Chopped Sweet Potato
- 2 tsp Butter
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Carrots
- Chopped Celery
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch (1/4 cube) beef stock
- 100 – 150ml of Water
- Tomato Puree
- Place butter in a large pan over high heat. Add Onion, carrots and celery and cook for 2 mins.
- Add steak and cook for a further 2 mins constantly stirring until steak starts to brown.
- Add garlic, cinnamon, stock, tomato puree and water into the beef mix, stir and then cover. Cook over low heat for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil sweet potato until soft.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.
- Mash sweet potato with butter.
- Remove beef mix from the heat and pour into a casserole dish. Cover in sweet potato mash and place in the oven for 20 – 30 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
|FEMALE||Up to 65KG||65-75KG||75-85KG||85-95KG||95-120KG||120KG +|