Banana Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
- Mashed Banana
- Free Range Eggs
- Coconut Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Switch Nutrition Whey or Vegan Protein (Chocolate)
- Mix ½ a banana and eggs together with a fork.
- Add protein to the egg mixture then continue to stir until well combined.
- Heat butter or oil in a pan over moderate heat.
- Pour pancake mixture into pan and cook until bubbles begin to appear.
- Flip pancake and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup (if your meal plan allows), and the remaining banana to serve.
Note: Your portion may make two pancakes. It is often easier to make two thinner pancakes than one thicker one.