Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oats
- 2 cups of rolled oats (180g)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 apples (1 for topping/serving)
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 2 scoops True Protein WPI OR Vegan blend in French Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grate two of the apples.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients and grated apple.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until combined, then stir in the sultanas.
- Place mixture into an oven dish and bake for 45 minutes – 1hour, until the top layer is slightly crispy, and the centre becomes firm.
- Store in the fridge and serve warm or cold with your choice of toppings such as yoghurt.