By Darren Bain
If you want to drop fat and improve your health you can’t afford not to take supplements…..Here’s 10 very good reasons to take supplements.
Supplements Included in the Daily Healthy Essentials Bundles:
It’s not so much what foods you eat, or supplements you take it’s what your body will digest and assimilate. As we age the production of HCL (hydrochloric acid) declines which is an important gastric secretion which promotes important enzymes, hormones and bacterial growth of the gut.
Magnesium helps with over 300 biochemical processes within the body. Magnesium improves insulin sensitivity, memory and sleep, amongst many many other things!
Multi Intense Iron Free
Multi Intense is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability. Rapid disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. High potency, multi-vitamin/mineral supplement formulated to support all body systems. Unlike other formulas, multi intense contains highly absorbable, bioavailable nutrients resulting in greater efficiency and cost savings.
Vitamin D3 may just be the most beneficial supplement you take ever. Below are 13 vitamin D benefits from Charles Poliquins article Vitamin D3…Best Supplement…Ever!
1. Low levels of vitamin D contribute to osteopenia and fractures.
2. Vitamin D is essential in Fetal brain development and maternal health: Med Hypotheses. 2010 Jan;74(1):71-5. Epub 2009 Aug 18.
3. Psoriasis: “Hyperproliferative skin disorders such as psoriasis might be responsive to treatment with vitamin D by
reducing the severity and area of psoriatic lesions.”
4. Cancer: “Vitamin D either directly or indirectly controls more than 200 genes, including genes responsible for the
regulation of cellular proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, and angiogenesis.”
5. Blood sugar regulation and insulin resistance: “Vitamin D deficiency increased insulin resistance, decreased insulin production,
and was associated with the metabolic syndrome.”
6. Depression and other neurological concerns: “Several studies suggest an association between hypovitaminosis D and basic and executive cognitive functions, depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.”
7. Multiple Sclerosis: “High circulating levels of vitamin D are associated with a lower risk of multiple sclerosis.”
8. Immune function: Low levels of Vitamin D can prevent our bodies from performing their natural immune response.
9. Cold, flu, and respiratory tract infection: by ensuring good vitamin D levels we can shorten the duration of symptoms
10. Symptoms associated with autoimmune conditions: Vitamin D deficiency affects the immune system’s capacity to self-regulate and can therefore lead to tissue damage via overproduction of potentially pathogenic cytokines.
11. Hypertension and congestive heart failure: “In a study of patients with hypertension who were exposed to ultraviolet B radiation three times a week for 3 months, 25-OH D levels increased by approximately 180% and blood pressure became normal.”
12. Muscle mass and strength: “Vitamin D deficiency causes muscle weakness.”
13. Weight Loss: “For every increase of 1 ng/mL in level of 25-OH D3, subjects ended up losing almost 0.2 kg more on their calorie-restricted diet.”
EPA 720 BLEND
Fish oils have been shown to have benefits to just about every disease known to man. Here’s 16 reasons to start taking fish oils from Charles Poliquins article Why Fish Oils are the Most Important Supplement
1. Has positive effects on any disease known to man. According to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, fish oils have been shown to have medical applications in the treatment of extremely wide variety of ailments including stroke, weight loss, asthma, cancer, lung diseases, hay fever and even chronic fatigue syndrome.
2. Cell membrane health. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), insure that cell membranes remain healthy. This means that the membranes are flexible and contain larger numbers of insulin receptors that are more receptive and responsive to circulating insulin. This results in decreased fat storage in the adipocytes (fat cells).
3. Fish oils turn on the lipolytic genes. That means that the genes responsible for burning fat are activated, which means there is an increased utilization of fat stores from the adipocytes.
4. Fish oils turn off the lipogenic genes. That means that the fat storage genes are turned off.
5. Fish oils reduces blood pressure.
6. Reduced inflammation from physical training.
7. Pain management. When people improve their omega-6 to omega-3 ratio, they report a noticeable improvement in pain.
8. Increased focus in training. EPA regulates blood supply to the brain which is essential in maintaining focus in weight training sessions.
9. Fish oils increase serotonin levels, decreasing incidence of depression, anxiety, panic attack and reduce carbohydrate cravings.
10. Fish oils will improve your cardiovascular risk profile. Fish Oils will lower VLDL, triglycerides, homocysteine, fibrinogen and increase HDL levels. Combining fish oils with plant sterols will improve lipid levels even more than either alone.
12. Fish oils are a great stress fighter. For the same amount of stress, one will produce fewer stress hormones if consuming fish oils on a regular basis.
13. Fish oils turn on the carnitine enzymes. These are the enzymes responsible for the burning of body fat.
14. Fish oils mitigate insulin response. This means that your blood sugar won’t rise as quickly and sugar is less likely to go to your fat cells.
15. Fish oils reduce arterial stiffness and increase vasodilation. This benefit, which is good for both heart health and athletic
performance, has been shown to take effect in 4 hours or less.
16. Very easy compliance. Taking fish oil on a regular basis is something very easy for people to do. Nearly all obese people are
depressed, so for them to take fish oil, because it raises serotonin, could be their first essential step towards a lean healthy body.
You can order the very best fish oils through our website to be delivered straight to your door.
If you think the essentials bundle is great please click the ‘Like’ button below
Contact us or fill in the form below to arrange an induction with our friendly membership team. Looking forward to having you onboard!
(07) 3852 3938
76 Commercial Rd,
Teneriffe 4006 QLD
Alternatively call us on (07) 3852 3938
Call us on (07) 3852 3938