1/2 cup True Vanilla Protein (or protein of your choice)
1. Add the dates, cashews & cauliflower to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except the dark chocolate and process again until it forms a dough. If it’s still a bit wet, add an extra 1/4 cup protein at a time until you get to a ‘bliss ball’ type consistency.
3. Press into a baking paper lined tray and pop in the freezer to set for 1-2 hrs.
4. Once the slice has set you can melt your chocolate and pop it in a bowl for dipping.
5. Cut the slice into bars, dip in the chocolate and place back into the freezer to reset. If you have leftover chocolate, you can do a second dip because let’s face it, one layer of chocolate is never sufficient. If you can’t be bothered with the dipping bizzo you can just pour the melted chocolate on top before you slice it into bars. Store these in the freezer to maintain a good consistency.